- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Shangjiu
- Model Number: BOR-Z-501F
- Color: Light Yellow
- Shape: Cylinder Pellets
- Fragrance: Slight corn smell
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Paper laminated plastic bag, 25 kgs per bag ,750 kgs per bag.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 15 days after receiving confirmed payment.|
SpecificationsBiodegradable Corn Starch Based Plastic Resin
It can be decomposed by bacterias within 1 to 1.5 years, friendly to the envioren
Biodegradable Corn Starch Based Plastic Resin
Model Number: BOR-Z-501F
Product Type: starch based biodegradable resin for film and bags
Product Features: Absorb moisture easily, can be decomposed by microbes easily, anti-static
This product has taken a combination of technology processes including bio-chemical, electronic control and mechanical processing. With the raw material of the plant starch and plasticizers, though double-screw from Coperion Werner & Pfleiderer GmbH&Co.KG, and under-water cutting system is used to produce this biodegradable resin.
1) compliance with ISO14855:1999
2) the degradation rate is more than 46% in 100 days.
3) test report from China National Center for Quality Supervision and Test of Plastics Products can be provided.
Q/320113SSD001 - 2002
0.98 – 1.10
Q/320113SSD001 - 2002
0.3 – 1.2
Melt Flow Index
0 - 2
Bio Substances Content
Q/320113SSSD001 - 2002
Degradation rate in100days
The data for tensile strength and elongation refer to that of finished film products.
This model of biodegradable resin could be directly processed into film products,( such as agricultural mulch film, shopping bags, garbage bags, kitchen waste collection bags, pet waste bags etc).
Common film blowing extruder, sheet extruder, bags making machine, printers, and heat sealing machines are all can be used.
1) Best results will be achieved with a screw L/D ratio ≥ 28:1. The blow-up ratio should be more than
1:3 to achieve the maximum production yield and the best quality.
2) BOR-Z-501F can be blended with LDPE to process film products.
3) Newly made film feels brittle or crispy. Its elongation is low. This is due to severe dehydration during production. Therefore, the film needs to be settled for a 24- hour curing period to regain elongation and anti-tear strength before being used to make finish products, e.g. bag-making or printing.
4) The minimum thickness of film made of such material can be 11 microns.
It could completely substitute the application of fossil-based resin (PE Type), this is the best high-tech new materials to replace oil resources, reduce carbon emissions therefore protect our environment.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|